Walking & Hiking Distance
- Nathiagali to Miranjani Top=8Km
From Governor House to Miranjani top which is 2960 meters high this trek takes almost six to eight (6-8) hours both sides.
- Nathiagali to Mukshpuri Top=4KmFour kilometer track originating near Shangrila Hotel in Nathiagali passes through thick pines forests and goes to2800 meters high feet Mushkpuri top. You can also view Lalazar Park on the way, which is situated at one kilometer up the track from Nathiagali.
- Ayubia to Changlagali = 8Km
- Ayubia to Dungagali=4 Km
- Dungagali to Mukshpuri Top=4Km This second track available to go to Mushkpuri. It starts from Dungagali, a place four kilometer short of Nathiagali, on Murree-Nathiagali Highway. It equal in length to Nathiagali-Mushkpuri track. On the way one has the option to go to Lalazar Park, which of course increases the distance to the Mushkpuri top.
- Miranjani to Dagri Rest House=10Km
- Dagri to Birangali=13Km
- Birangali to Azizabad=13Km
- Birangali to Thandiani=13Km
- Thandiani to Sattu Bangla=18Km
- Dungagali-Ayubia Track (Pipeline Track): This track is most beautiful track and its 4 Km from Dungagali and linked Ayubia and Ayubia Chairlift.
- Topa Khan Kalan Bakote: This Topa Khan Kalan Bakote is 5 km away from Nathiagali Paradise Point, its beautiful view of Azad Kashmir and base camp of Miranjani Top. Its mettled road and just take 10 minutes from Nathiagali.
- Grang Kass (Water Stream), Dayar Sari: This is a beautiful Natural water stream and lush green forest spot at Ntajiagali-Bakote road 5km away from Governor House Nathiagali. Its also a foothill of Mukshpuri and best for 4 wheel drive and hiking.
- Bakote Molia Water Fall (Sangum Abbashar): A beautiful water fall, Bakote Molia namely Karlan, its is merger of two beautiful and eye catching view of Bakote and Azad Kashmir. 15 km from Nathiagali and 5 km from Kohala bridge.
- Nelam-Jelum River Kanar Kass Point Kohala (Bakote, distt. Abbottabad): A best tourist spot known as Nelum View Point, its also merger of river Jelum and Kanar Kass, 5 km from Bakote and 15 km from Nathiagali. Its also a gateway to Azad Kashmir through Kohala bridge. Those who travelling from Murree its only 34 km away.