Walking & Hiking Distance
There are many walking and Hiking distance in Galiyat, Nathiagali, Dungagali, Chanagala, Kozagali and Ayuba.
- Nathiagali to Miranjani Top=8Km : Meranjani is the second highest hill in Abbottabad of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is 4,400 meters above the sea level. It can be reached by a track known as Miranjani Track, which starts from Nathiagali Bazar. The track length is about 4 km, and it takes an average person two hours to reach the top.
From Governor House to Miranjani top which is 2960 meters high this trek takes almost six to eight (6-8) hours both sides.
- Nathiagali to Mukshpuri Top=4Km Four kilometer track originating near Shangrila Hotel in Nathiagali passes through thick pines forests and goes to2800 meters high feet Mushkpuri top. You can also view Lalazar Park on the way, which is situated at one kilometer up the track from Nathiagali.
- Mukshpuri, Mushkpuri, or Mukeshpuriis a 2,800-metre-high (9,200 ft) mountain in the Nathia Gali Hills, in the Circle Bakote Region of Abbottabad District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in northern Pakistan. It is 90 kilometres (56 mi) north of Islamabad, just above Dunga Gali in the Nathia Gali area of Ayubia National Park. It is the second highest peak in the Galyat Region after Miranjani which is located at 2,992 metres (9,816 ft) Much of the mountain is covered with Western Himalayan subalpine conifer forests
- The route from Nathia Gali on western side of mountain is a steady and 4-kilometre-long (2.5 mi) climb. The mountain also has a route on the Dunga Gali side, with a steeper slope. There is a bird sanctuary on this side created with the help of the European Union.From the top of Mukeshpuri peak, on the eastern edge of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the following areas can be seen: — Circle Bakote, Abbottabad University of Science and Technology, Jhelum River, the Bagh District of Azad Kashmir, in the south the city of Murree and the Murree Tehsil, as well as Islamabad
- Ayubia to Changlagali = 8Km : Changla Gali is one of the tourist mountain resort towns of the Galyat area of Pakistan. It has an elevation of 2804m. During British rule it was the headquarters of the Northern Command School of Musketry
- Ayubia to Dungagali=4 Km : Dunga Gali is one of the towns of the Galyat area of Ayubia National Park, at an altitude of 2,500 metres (8,200 ft) in northern Pakistan. Dunga Gali is located in Nathia Gali Union Council (subdivision) of Abbottabad District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. It is 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) from Nathia Gali
During British Rule, Dunga Gali served as a sanatorium to British soldiers and contained a hotel, church and a post office. The area was also visited by Europeans, who also had houses on the southern slopes of the nearby Mukeshpuri Mountains.[
- Dungagali to Mukshpuri Top=4Km This second track available to go to Mushkpuri. It starts from Dungagali, a place four kilometer short of Nathiagali, on Murree-Nathiagali Highway. It equal in length to Nathiagali-Mushkpuri track. On the way one has the option to go to Lalazar Park, which of course increases the distance to the Mushkpuri top.
- Miranjani to Dagri Rest House=10Km
- Dagri to Birangali=13Km
- Birangali to Azizabad=13Km
- Birangali to Thandiani=13Km
- Thandiani to Sattu Bangla=18Km
- Dungagali-Ayubia Track (Pipeline Track): This track is most beautiful track and its 4 Km from Dungagali and linked Ayubia and Ayubia Chairlift.
- Topa Khan Kalan Bakote: This Topa Khan Kalan Bakote is 5 km away from Nathiagali Paradise Point, its beautiful view of Azad Kashmir and base camp of Miranjani Top. Its mettled road and just take 10 minutes from Nathiagali.
- Grang Kass (Water Stream), Dayar Sari: This is a beautiful Natural water stream and lush green forest spot at Ntajiagali-Bakote road 5km away from Governor House Nathiagali. Its also a foothill of Mukshpuri and best for 4 wheel drive and hiking.
- Bakote Molia Water Fall (Sangum Abbashar): A beautiful water fall, Bakote Molia namely Karlan, its is merger of two beautiful and eye catching view of Bakote and Azad Kashmir. 15 km from Nathiagali and 5 km from Kohala bridge.
- Nelam-Jelum River Kanar Kass Point Kohala (Bakote, distt. Abbottabad): A best tourist spot known as Nelum View Point, its also merger of river Jelum and Kanar Kass, 5 km from Bakote and 15 km from Nathiagali. Its also a gateway to Azad Kashmir through Kohala bridge. Those who travelling from Murree its only 34 km away.